Wow Bao® Potstickers
- 1. Heat a frying pan over medium heat
- 2. Add oil to coat the pan
- 3. Add thawed potstickers and cook for 3 minutes (be careful not to burn the bottoms of the potstickers)
- 4. Then reduce heat to low and add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan
- 5. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until liquid is absorbed (1-2 minutes) to an internal temp of 165°F
- 6. Allow potstickers to cool slightly before serving
- 7. Enjoy!
- 1. Remove package lid & soy sauce package
- 2. Cover dumplings with a damp paper towel
- 3. Microwave for 30-40 seconds to an internal temp of 165°F
- 4. Carefully remove the plate and allow the dumplings to cool slightly before serving
- 5. Enjoy!
- 1. Bring Water in a steamer to a boil
- 2. Place thawed dumplings on steaming rack and cover. cover and steam for 4 ½ to 5 minutes to internal temp of 165°F
- 3. Allow dumplings to cool slightly before serving
- 4. Enjoy!
- 1. Bring a generous quantity of water to a rapid boil
- 2. Add thawed dumplings and cook for 3 minutes or until they float
- 3. Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes to an internal temp of 165°F
- 4. Drain and allow dumplings to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving
- 5. Enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. Higher wattage microwaves will likely need less time than a lower wattage microwave.
*Remember to use a thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Please review finished package label for allergens.